[IP] dme batteries

Re: Insurance paying for pump supplies but denying the claim for the pump

Make sure the pump was billed to the correct insurance co originally. I had
a similar problem with a recent insurance claim. BlueCare Network (HMO) has
paid for my annual mammogram for the past 3 years with no problem. A few
weeks ago I got a notice from them advising that my recent claim was
denied. After 15 minutes on the phone with customer service, we figured out
that the claim was place on the BC/BS computer by mistake instead of
BlueCare Network through which I'm insured.