Re: [IP] Drooling for D improvements

I saw the Disetronic guy today and he was drooling with envy too.
Unfortunately, even he could not tell me if they had plans for an upgrade.
I also asked him about the European company that Disetronic just acquired
and what they planned to do with that pump.  He wasn't able to answer that

He was able to tell me the cost of the pump is currently $4995.  They do
offer a trade in allowance of 20%, so the price comes down to $3996.  (I
asked about trading in my MM to them.)  A few former pump companies I recall
didn't take trade-ins on their own products.