[IP] Re: bolusing at school

Hi, all.  I need your advice.  Katie got her pump this past August, so
she has not had to deal with bolusing after eating at school until now.
The problem is she is frequently forgetting to bolus after her morning
snack, then is sky high by lunch time.  Any suggestions?  BTW, I pack and
send her lunch & snacks with her to school and I include a post-it with
each food item and the bolus amount for each.  She's just not remembering
to bolus.  Thanks.
God Bless,
Debbie, Mom of Katie, 8, dx'd 9/97
MiniMed pumper since 8/2/99 (only kid in Alaska...so far!)