[IP] Drooling for D improvements

The Minimed post is making me drool with envy.  Any one heard if Disetronics
has anything up their sleeve that's new?  I still like that the D is
waterproof, that's been good for us, but when the rest of you set your dual
wave for "pizza", then your basal rates for  "weekend schedule," I'll be
green.  And, those of you who've had more than one pump, is there any
"trade-in" on a new pump, or is it another $5000?  Ours is only a year old,
so I'm sure the insurance company won't be interested in footing the bill
for a new one - heck, I can't even get them to cover new Tenders without a

Nancy Morgan