Re: [IP] Pumps on the way!

Hey all, Matt's Pump is in the mail.  Probably will receive it Thurs or
Friday. He's getting the new 508 model Minimed in Green!  Our pump training
isn't until the 19th of Oct., but i figured that much.  The post about the
remote control were funny.  I'll keep ya posted.  And i just know i'll have a
Zillion questions!  Matt has also named his pump. Huey(for Humalog).  He
keeps asking "when is Huey coming."  I told him we need to get pump shorts
for at night, so when he gets up to use bathroom Huey doesn't drag on the

Matt closer than ever to pumping.