Re: [IP] Re: Remote control bolus on the 508

want to know something scary??  My grandmother and my parents both have
toyota camrys with alarm systems.  The scary part is, we can use eachothers
remotes to unlock both cars.  Now there's a thought!! Think of easily you
could kill someone if a pump remote worked that way! Talk about liability
issues . . . . .lol!!  I'm sure Minimed has taken several steps to make sure
this will not happen!! --Gianna