Re: [IP] Remote control bolus on the 508

Hmmm ....

Perhaps part of the group can temporarily switch to using their garage door
openers, another part of the group can use their remote "keyless entry" doo
dads for their cars, another part of the group can use their cell phones
and the rest can just push buttons till it all gets sorted out <vbg>

Kind of reminds me of the time they introduced a new model of hand held bar
code scanner in the factory I was doing some consulting work at. They
worked great, except no one bothered to tell the group on the other side of
the building which frequency they were using. Things got very interesting :-)

Bob Burnett
mailto:email @ redacted