[IP] Re: low, low, low

Hi, I was just reading your post and thought it was interesting . ..I live
with my mother most of the time and my stepfather, who are both the best
parents in the world and couldn't be more concerned with my diabetes or more
interested in the pump.  However, I also stay with my dad a couple times a
week (and my stepmother) and believe me they couldn't be more disinterested.
  I know that they see the pump as something that lets them forget I'm
diabetic.  I 'm glad they realize that I can be normal (again) but still . .
.there's a difference between appreciating the normality because of the
hardship you used to put up with versus appreciating it simply because it
lets you be less consciencious.  Sometimes it's really frustrating to have
two sets of parents who are world apart on the diabetes continuum.  --Gianna