[IP] pump sitting since july(was remote bolus)

   Hi Pam,

Saw your post which stated that your son's pump has been sitting in the
closet since july.  Please check and make sure the batteries aren't
still in.  If dead batteries sit in a pump it could kill it.  Heard
about this from our CDE, this happened to a patient of hers who didn't
pump for almost a year after she got hers.  Minimed of course replaced
it but I would hate to see you go through that hassle.  They also warned
us not to let the batteries get so low that they die because this could
damage the pump, so when low warning hits change right away.  Was
everyone else told this?

mother of Alex(10) pumping 2 months