Re: [IP] dme batteries

In a message dated 10/04/1999 5:45:43 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< > I'm not getting my pump supplies or batteries covered under the pharmacy
 > plan because they're dme -- go figure.

My insurance company will pay for batteries (or as MM calls them disposable
power packs-cracks me up with a name like that) but wont pay for the IV3000
tape. I wrote a letter over 3 months ago-you can't walk into any pharmacy and
buy the tape as you can the batteries=All I get is 30 day letters-someday I
will get an answer LOL.