Re: [IP] RE: BC/BS coverage of batteries?

My batteries are always covered even when I was on the Disetronic pump..and
we have BC/BS..I don't think the people working the claims understand what
insulin pumps are.
Tell them if there are no batteries the pump doesn;t work and Peter will go
into DKA.
Good grief..one would think these insurance companies would train thier
people about medical devices and how they work.