Re: [IP] me (who is this guy) ((was yerachmiel))

dear yerachmiel..

with all due respect...but the ending of your very complex listing about the
new MM pump threw me into huge fits of laughter.

that and your very complex name.

so sorry..didn't mean to offend you.  I thought maybe there was a fictitious
person doing listings on the IP site.

with regards and respect,

ruth schneider