[IP] me (who is this guy) ((was yerachmiel))

On Mon, 4 Oct 1999 "Ruth Schneider" <email @ redacted> wrote:

>who is this guy?

I'm sorry if I wrote something which upset you (which is I guess why you asked
who I am).

I am a 19++ year pumper, an almost 38 year type I diabetic 40 year old
computing programmer who has just returned to work after almost three months
off for Charcot Foot (my foot STILL LOOKS LIKE A FOOT but for a while there it

please feel free to write and ask me anything if I write something wrong.

 This message sent to you from the desk of
  Yerachmiel Bruchya haLevi Altman's computer.

The contents of this message have never been read, none-the-less
checked for validity, truth or political correctness.

All correspondence about this letter should be sent to the author's
mommy who will scold him if need be