[IP] MiniMed #508

I talked to my MiniMed rep today and the 508 was released on Friday Oct 1st.
The sales staff was informed about it on Friday, and did not know about it
until then????  I am not on a pump yet, but are still considering both
companies.  I am going to see the 508 this week, and will report back to the
group on the differences from the 507C.  I hope the differences are more
than just colors.  The rep also said all pumps shipped now are 508's.