Re: [IP] MiniMed Inc. Introduces Next Generation Insulin InfusionPump

In a message dated 10/4/99 1:06:32 PM Eastern Daylight Time, email @ redacted

<< the capability to
 program multiple patient-specific delivery patterns. The Model 508 also
 includes a low volume alert, an optional vibrate mode, and a child block
 feature to restrict programming.  >>

  All things I would love to see in a pump.  Unfortunately Stephen's pump is
only a few months old, so I won't be able to get this one for him.  If he
"accidentally" puts his current one through the laundry and it doesn't work,
in lets say, 4 - 6 months or so, do you think they will send us a 508 as a