Re: [IP] pizza

> what do you mean by counting the carbs and PROTEIN?
Protein gets converted to carbs over a long period of time. For small
amounts, it doesn't make a lot of difference, but for pizza (lots of
cheese), macroni & cheese, a huge steak, a couple of 1lb hamburgers,
etc.... it needs to be counted and calculated.

When Lily takes her bottomless pit to the local "real" hamburger and
orders two of the burgers with the one pound patties she has to count
the protein in the burgers or she will be high for hours (I can just
barely finish one of those things, I don't know how she can eat 2!!).

Guess we should play soccer every day huh??... :-)