Re: [IP] Halloween candy

I agree with your humble opinion.  As someone who's had diabetes since the
age of 3, my parents never ever hid sweets from me and I am very grateful
for that.  It sure has helped living in the real world when one is working
and there is candy and junk food all around.  In addition, a friend of mine
when I was a kid who was also diabetic, her parents hid everything.  I will
never forget that every time I went to her place she spent so much time
looking for the sweets.

Just my humble opinion based on my own experiences.