[IP] Re: Your posting to the IP

Thanks Barb,  You are an inspiration to me! I appreciate your words of
wisdom. You have given me the power to tell these people what I really feel
NEXT TIME!!!! I too  am a bit of a peace maker and have chewed the inside of
my lip raw sometimes holding it back. Kevins diabetes has brought out the
devil in me sometimes. I cant help it. The ignorance gets to me sometimes!!!

Thanks again, and YOU TOO keep up the great work.

Love,

robin
Kevins proud coach
(with toothpicks in eyes today)