[IP] Money for the site?

Hello all!
	I was thinking about the e-mail sent out earlier about money to keep
the site running, and I had a question.  Has anybody tried to get
Mini-med and the other pump manufacturer to donate money for the site in
exchange for free advertising and link hook-ups?  I would think it would
be beneficial for them to support something like this...  Is this even
possible or been looked into?  It is just a thought...

Carrie Vargas (mom of Caitlyn, 41/2, dx at 20 months, and trying to
get 		her on the pump)