Re: [IP] When to contact MiniMed?

Errinn -

When I first contacted MiniMed, they said  - dont' do anything more; let us
handle it from here.  i have BC/BS with the federal employees program,so
don't know if this applies to others, but they were RIGHT!  I called MM and
gave them my story, and they said - let us take care of this , and BY the
WAY - you got WRONG info from your insurance company about coverage, and lo
and behold - MM was correct!!!!!!  BC/BS covered my pump!

Good luck to you!!!  Jane