[IP] Krispy Kreme and Gastro

Ok, Jill it's all your fault!  <VBG>  Well I guess I can blame the whole
group of you and those Krispy Kreme addicts.  <VBG>

After reading Jill's post this morning, half asleep and still in my
pj's, I asked Steve so you want Krispy Kreme's?  Ha, what a stupid
question, he loves Krispy Kreme's.  I threw on a jumper over my
nightgown and off we went to Krispy Kreme's.  I figured they must be
really really good for someone to drive an hour for them.  :-)  Mmmmm,
and was everybody right.  They tasted great going down, unfortunately
they didn't stay down too long.  But hey, it was adventure and it was
fun and you only live once!  <VBG>  So thanks to all of you Krispy Kreme
people.  I did something totally out of the ordinary and had a blast, in
spite of the gastro.  :-)  By the way my husband is still in shock that
I even suggested going there but that I went without taking a shower
too, any suggestions to bring him out of his shock???  <VBG>