Re: [IP] Hypoglycemia in non diabetic, early sign of diabetes?

If my doc feels i should have the antibody test to see if predisposed to Type
1, then i'll think about it, and probably have it done.  I have a 14 yr old
son non-diabetic and i worry about him getting D, too much.  My point being,
if i were pre-disposed i'd think about the trial to prevention to see if it
could stop full blown D, maybe it could help my other child in the future to
know this?!!  Just thinking about it, is all.  I will keep all posted.  One
thing though, my bouts with hypoglycemia are happening after breakfast before
lunch when they do happen, no other time, that i'm aware of.  Yes i agree
with staying healthy and fit too.  I've been on a walking regimen for four
years, everyday, of course until Matt was diagnosed, now it's not EVERY day,
but often, i watch what i eat too, and for now i'm thin!  Those are good
things, i guess.  Thanks for your post.