[IP] Donations needed to support this discussion list

Things are looking a little better, but there's a long way to go.  As of
today, 47 members have sent in a total of $2583 to keep this list
going.  That's $2583 out a total of $20,000 that Michael spends each
year on Pumpers Ink.

And that's 47 people from a total of over 1,700 registered members of
this list.

I think that everyone who hasn't yet contributed should take a moment
and think about how valuable this discussion is to him or her
personally.  Just a small donation of $20 or $25 will help.  But I'm
sure Michael won't discourage larger checks either.

We all need to show our appreciation and pare down that huge financial
burden Michael has been carrying by himself.  Come on, everybody.

You can donate online, using a credit card,

If you wish to mail a donation, you can send a check to:

Insulin Pumper
974 Commercial Street
Palo Alto, CA 94306

PS: I am posting this on my own.  Michael has not asked me to do it, nor
would he.