Re: [IP] Wow, German baby pumper

In a message dated 10/3/99 2:32:42 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< < David C. Winegarden
  Fremont, CA >>
 Thank you David for posting this story.  It gave me chills to read it.
 Imagine pumping with such a tiny baby, but seems like an excellent idea to
 me. What's wrong with the Drs here in US.  Why not use this technology on
 littlest diabetics?
 Jeanie >>
Hi All,
        Could somebody please send me the translated story privately?  I
accidentally deleted it while reading my mail :-( and I REALLY wanted to read