Re: [IP] peanut butter

If you want some really good natural peanut butter, try
this: get some fresh peanuts (salted or plain, your choice)
and run them through a food processor.  The food processor
will break the peanuts (or other nuts) down to a sticky
consistency because of the oil contained in the nuts.
Don't know the carb count -- but it sure tastes good!!

--- gianna marzilli <email @ redacted> wrote:
> >Yes, but in addition some manufacturers ADD sugar to
> make it taste
> >better to the little varmits that like to eat the
> stuff....
> >The end result is that you can't use a standard
> measurement for PB
> >without first checking the label for the carb content.
> the weird thing is that my natural peanut butter says 6
> cho for 2
> tablespoons, and so does the container of fake stuff with
> sugar in it.
> Which I can't stand anymore since switching to natural,
> but oh well.  I'm
> sure my little cousins will enjoy it.  --Gianna

*  -- Susan K.  (^i^)               *
*      E-mail: email @ redacted  *
*        Fax: (530) 380-8851        *
Do You Yahoo!?