Re: [IP] Curtis' pizza experiments

In a message dated 10/1/99 10:44:39 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Of course, since this is diabetes you know it couldn't work out the way we
 planned.  Glad we just bolused 1/2 rate.
 Any wagers on if there will be a rise later do to the pizza?
 Curtis Lomax >>
Take it from a former big pizza eater.  (Reformed for three weeks now). I
would take half the bolus with dinner, go to bed about 120, just like you
did.  About 2-3am it would start the climb and bring me up to 350 by morning.
By then bolusing the other half wasn't enough. The high would be hard to
bring down at that point and would mess me up most of the next day.  I think
the fat makes it glue to your intestines and pump carbs into you.  <VBG>.

Gave it up for now, got too fat,