Re: [IP] Halloween/exercise lows

In a message dated 10/1/99 11:55:59 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< had eaten snacks
 during the excursion, even eaten additional food before he went to bed in an
 acceptable range, but what we didn't account for was the exercise affecting
 him hours later.  >>
Did a heavy workout about 11am Thursday (they were playing Ricky Martin in
aerobics and it was really fun ya know), and had to lower my basals until
Friday morning.  Have had heavy exercise reduce my basal needs at times for
48 hours.  If I'd exercise consistently I could probably lower my basals
permanently and lose a few pounds.  Workin on it.