Re: [IP] Reply to Sam --How long did you ...were cleared use it?

Thanks for your thoughts.  I never gave that a thought that one would have to
get use to the pump!!  I guess having one for almost 16 years makes you
forget that I was ever terrified of the whole process of the pump.

Me and my pet pump has been through one laser surgery, two c-sections, and 4
surgeries on my hands (carpal tunnel and trigger fingers).  We have also been
on a cruise, to the Bahamas, and traveled through Canada.  I say, "have pump
will travel".

I guess like your significant other, (in my case my husband) one starts to
take your pump for granted.