Re: [IP] Cleared to use it? from Rachel

In a message dated 10/1/99 11:24:22 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Getting my pump was less than half the battle. I've had my 507C over four
 months (since May 15), and I still have not been cleared to use it. I don't
 even have a date for my saline trial. >>
Why won't they let you use it?  Maybe you already answered in another post
but I missed it. Don't understand why they'd get you one and then put you off
like that?