[IP] Dual Waving

We've only been pumping 3 mos.  From this site I got the nerve to try dual
wave.  Have used it this week for pizza and chinese food.  I know from
experience that If I let my 10 yo pig out on a high carb/fat/protein meal 5
units covers.  We did 2.5 up front and 2.5 over 2 hrs. for both pizza and
chinese food (mu shu, chow mein) and had beautiful numbers.  I am so
releived.  I can see using this a lot from  now on.  Thanks all of you.  Holly