Re: [IP] krispy kreme donuts

In a message dated 10/1/99 9:45:16 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< In my carb book "The Carbohydrate Addict's Gram Counter" donuts average
 about 25-35g per. I'd say try with 25g unless you are a cream filled
 fanatic like me :9 (which btw are about 35g)
But, did you know that if you exercise real heavy for four hours straight,
you can work off a boston cream filled donut bar??  I have,  it worked, but
boy are you tired after.