[IP] problems solved . .or gone for now

Hi all-- guess what?  My bgs are back to normal! I'm so thrilled. . . number
one I feel better-no more cold.  number two, hormone levels must be settling
down for now!  Back to my regular .4 basal and 1 to 10 carb ratio.  Last
four bg check: 104 (before dinner), 130 (after dinner), 104 (during work),
91(after work).  Happy me! At this point, not caring why, only happy to be
in my normal range again! I have my first endo appointment since going on
the pump on wednesday . . .and my first A1C which hopefully will not be too
skewed by this past weeks awful numbers.  Thanks for your concern, everyone
who posted!  Ruth and Geneva, good luck with your numbers and continuos
night time basal wars! --Gianna, happily (again) pumping, 25 days.