[IP] IP group member

Nice to hear that you're enjoying the pump and able to do all the things you
want to.  I have a question, we do not in America have a National Health Plan
and getting the pump on insurance is very confusing.  Some plans give it and
some do not, some pay for supplies and others not.  How is it in England?
Does the National plan pay for it.
    Keep pumping and stay healthy.              Ellie
My name is Eve I`m 13 and I have been diabetic all my life, I got my
insulin pump in May this year and so far it is brilliant. I live in London
and enjoy going out with friends, having fun and listening to music,
getting my pump has made my life so much easier and made me more independent.