[IP] Re: [IP[ Driving Us Crazy

Re: [IP[ Driving Us Crazy

I don't believe that here in North Carolina they have any restrictions.
I have never been asked any questions that I remember.  Several years
ago though, there was a tragic accident here in Charlotte where a
diabetic who had passed out caused an accident and killed several
people.  I was terrified to tell anyone that I was a diabetic because
the general feeling at the time was that if you were a diabetic this
would happen to you too.  I felt sure that they would start restricting
us diabetics (as it sounds like they are doing elsewhere).