Re: [IP] Exercise and disconnecting

geneva did the following when she had swim team practice.  a steady 60 min. with no breaks of constant swimming.
ate breakfast and bolused normally.
tested before practice and was usually around 220.
disconnected for one hour.
tested halfway through.  usually dropped to 150 or 140.
she was usually around 120-130 after practice.

So here's my questions:  Should I have taken a lower bolus for dinner?  Should I have reduced my basal rate an hour or so before practise?  Is there another approach I haven't thought of?

Class tomorrow is at 9:30 am.  I usually eat breakfast before and we often go for
1 1/ 2 - 2 hours.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.  Thx so much!  You are an awesome group of people!   Marilyn