[IP] infusion site infection

Hi   everyone,

I 'm looking for advice!!  I have been pumping since may and think I have my
first site infection. (hope it will be the last!) . I woke up this morning
with a small red area  with  a lump underneath.  The same place I removed my
sof-set from.  I've been soaking it with warm compresses (3x so far) and each
time a small anount of pus comes out.  After soaking the area, i've washed it
with betadine, put triple antibiotic creme and covered it .  Am I missing
anything? Doing the right thing?  I will call my doctor on monday morning if
it hasn't improved.  thanks in advance for any advice, suggestions.

Wendy R