Re: [IP] Halloween & Candy & Diabetes

What we do for Halloween with Eve is this (she is not a big candy eater), so
this works well for her. She will pick out some of her favorite candy, (she
can pick out as much candy as she wants) and gives the rest to us or her
brother and sister, in return we will take her to a bookstore and she will
receive two or three books. Usually, by the end of Nov. she will still have
a good stash of Halloween candy left and once again she offer up the rest of
the candy for books. At Christmas, she will have me ask Santa to bring her
less candy and maybe something else.