Re: [IP]

A thought about the hypoglycemia posts:  My mother suffered from serious
hypoglycemia until she made some diet changes.  I have type 1 diabetes
(first in my family.)  Every single one of my dad's aunts/uncles and his
mother all have type 2 diabetes.  My mother's sisters as well as my mother
herself all have thyroid problems.  Hypoglycemia may be a precursor to
diabetes . . .in my thinking the entire endocrine system is a "weak link" in
our family, it just manifested itself in different ways for each of us.  :(
I happened to be the one to get diabetes.  --Gianna