Re: [IP] infusion sites, gushers, amy

>  Also, supposedly my uti is gone. I'm wondering if
>that was ever the problem or not, my stomach still
>isn't perfect and my bg are awful... 40 to 300
>daily..it's almost like I'm on shots again:-(

	Hi Amy--just wanted to let you know that you are not the only one having
these FRUSTRATING problems.  Although I have not been pumping as long as you
. . .but the same thing is happening for me right now.  Weird numbers with
several possible explanations but no answers yet.  Still beats shots though.
  Even my mother thinks so.  --Gianna