[IP] Candy Witch

Even before Summer was dx'd the Candy Witch came while she was sleeping and
took all her candy.  She had, of course, chosen a few favorites to hide from
the Candy Witch.  In return she was left a gift.  And Saundra, I agree with
you completely.  Cover the glucose, use moderation.  Yes, life is short and
precious and that's why we need to allow for the small joys, especially when
they can be safely managed.  Holly