[IP] donations

Hi.  Being a member of 2 list sites that are asking for money right now, I
have decided I will split my donation between the two.  I have gotten a lot
of useful information, support and an occasional chuckle when I was at my
wits end dealing with my son's diabetes and his pump start this summer.
Thank you all!  Stephen turns 13 this Wednesday, so my donations are in honor
of this milestone.  Raging hormones are around the corner, so I know I'll be
needing you all a lot in the coming months/years!