Re: [IP] Halloween candy

I agree hear .. when I was diagnosed at  8 yrs of age ..and that was back in
the "no sugar time " my doc gave me 3 "pig out " days a year I picked My
birthday, Easter and Christmas I would take 20% more insulin at one meal and
then eat what ever I wanted for the one meal meaning cookies and candy ..
this allowed me to look forward to each time .. I remember the first time I
just ate way to much taught me a lesson .. and I did not want sweets as much
after that LOL if you deprive kids they will want more Julie < once a child
with diabetes >