Re: [IP] RE: careful with Halloween

On Halloween, my daughter Caitlyn goes trick or treating, and after, is
allowed to pick and keep 5 pieces of candy.  The rest she sets out for
"the Great Pumpkin", who leaves her a gift in exchange for the candy.
For the last 2 years, she has gotten her favorite movie from the great
pumpkin... Who knows how long we can keep this up, but it is a fun way
for her to give up what NONE of us really needs...
Carrie