Re: [IP] Reply to DAN --How long did you ...were cleared use it?

>I do not understand the wait you are going thru nor do I understand these
>"saline" days some of the pumpers on this list are and have gone thru.  I
>guess I my doctors have always trusted my judgment.  I will ask if I do not
>understand something.

The saline time is a chance to get used to the pump. This way you can make
mistakes and try things without hurting anything. And, when you get to the
real thing, you're more comfortable with it.

The pumping market is so much broader than it was in the early days. I
think that the early pumpers were more of a select group. I also suspect
that there may also be some liability issues involved here.