Re: [IP] Reply to DAN --How long did you ...were cleared use it?

I have been on a pump for almost 16 years and I did not and never had to wait
to be put on a new pump.  My first on was on a research study at Washington
University in St. Louis and I am now the fourth and "newest toy" a Minimed
507c.  One of my pumps was installed at my home with a 11 month old crawling
between my legs by the pump rep.  One I installed myself at home.  This last
one was installed at my doctors office by his RN, CDE  within 2 days of
receiving it via Fed Ex.

I do not understand the wait you are going thru nor do I understand these
"saline" days some of the pumpers on this list are and have gone thru.  I
guess I my doctors have always trusted my judgment.  I will ask if I do not
understand something.

Carole Hermann