Re: [IP] Hypoglycemia in non diabetic, early sign of diabetes?

At 09:32 PM 10/1/1999  Natalie A. Sera wrote:

>Now what kind of a credential-holding Type 1 ARE you, Sam??????
>Everybody KNOWS that Type 1's are thin to emaciated when diagnosed!!!

Well, nobody bothered to tell me that... and I was dumb enough to get
diagnosed within a few months of the first symptoms. I didn't have enough
time to get really thin like I was supposed to get. Next time I'll try to
do it right. <vbg>

It's been uphill ever since (weightologically speaking).