Re: [IP] Hypoglycemia in non diabetic, early sign of diabetes?

OK now I am getting worried about my sister.  I was 20 when I was
diagnosed, and I am 24 now.  She is 27 now and had a low blood sugar while
shopping the other day.  It was so bad she was all alone shaking and
crying and pushing ahead of the line to get orange juice... what should I
do?  I've tried to get her to go in the Type I prevention trials and be
tested for eligibility and now more than ever I want her to, just to be
tested for the antibodies.  Can somebody advise me as to what to do?  I'm
feeling really scared.