Re: [IP] Hypoglycemia in non diabetic, early sign of diabetes?

It's funny.. a few months before I got diabetes, I didn't eat all morning
and then passed out on an airplane.. i remember the stewardess asking if I
was diabetic.. that question still echoes in my ears.  I felt better after
she gave me some sugar ginger ale.

Miranda