From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf
Of email @ redacted
Sent: Friday, October 01, 1999 10:57 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Re Hypo in non-diabetic

<<I assume I am type 2 because of age of onset (40) and weight (too big
<g>).
I have never been officially told which type I am. I always thought the
erratic pancreas action you mentioned was a forerunner of type 2.>>

It can be a forerunner of Type 2, but there is more research on the onset of
Type 1 at later ages. Also, the names were changes form I and II, because it
has been confusing, for many reasons, including the age of onset. You can
get
Type 1 at any age. This info came from the ADA when they published the new
labels.

Barbara B.