[IP] Re Hypo in non-diabetic

<<I assume I am type 2 because of age of onset (40) and weight (too big <g>).
I have never been officially told which type I am. I always thought the
erratic pancreas action you mentioned was a forerunner of type 2.>>

It can be a forerunner of Type 2, but there is more research on the onset of
Type 1 at later ages. Also, the names were changes form I and II, because it
has been confusing, for many reasons, including the age of onset. You can get
Type 1 at any age. This info came from the ADA when they published the new

Barbara B.